A creative wall organizer that looks stylish and chic, it works well behind a door and and saves space. Mini Taco Bowls makes a great appetizer and are delicious. A casual and stylish jean outfit is perfect anytime.
Mini Taco Bowls Recipe Not only are these Mini Taco Bowls fun but they taste great too! They are simple to make and you can adjust the ingredients to your preference.
- 1 1/2tsp olive oil1/2 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 1 Tblsp taco seasoning
- 3/4 c canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 16 wonton wrappers
- 5 T + 1t of queso dip or salsa con queso
- 1 c chunky salsa
- 1 c reduced fat shredded Mexican cheese
- Guacamole for serving
- First, pre-heat the oven to 375. Lightly mist 8 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan or large skillet over medium-high heat, add the ground beef and taco seasoning and brown beef. Add black beans and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for a few minutes until warm
- Push a wonton wrapper into the bottom of each of the eight sprayed cups in the muffin tin. Spoon a teaspoon of queso dip into each wonton wrapper and spread across the bottom.
- Follow by spooning some of the meat/beans mixture into each cup (I would say about two teaspoons) and then spooning a teaspoon salsa on top of that. Sprinkle a pinch of the cheese evenly over the top of each cup.
Layer: Meat Mixture, Salsa and Cheese. Then Repeat.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin